Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baltimore Maryland


Sticking with the local venue theme, I'll talk about the Inner Harbor in Baltimore Maryland.

The Harbor is only about 45 minutes away from my home so it's some place I like to visit often. There are many attractions there such as the Science Center, the U.S.S Constellation, a shopping center, the Baltimore Aquarium and cruises on the Spirit of Baltimore. Not to mention, you're not far from Camden Yards, home of the Orioles and M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens.

If you're looking for some place to visit, keep the Harbor in mind. I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it. Spend the day by the water, visit a museum or do some shopping. And while you're there, grab some dinner at one of the restaurants on the water. Unfortunately, I don't have any of my pictures to post, my computer recently stopped working and I haven't found a way to get my pictures off of it yet.

2 comments:

  1. What a lot of people don't know about Baltimore is that it has fantastic places to eat! I just recently went to Sotto Sopras. It's a small, traditional Italian restaurant located on N. Charles Street. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Inner Harbor has really come a long way since its transformation into a tourist attraction in the 1970s.

    ReplyDelete